What do we cover with the VEEV warranty
The Philip Morris International entity listed under the heading of ‘Customer Care’, will at its option (but without affecting your statutory rights) repair or replace any components which are defective in terms of material or workmanship when used in accordance with the associated VEEV™ User Guide and which are subject to a valid voluntary warranty claim. The provisions of this warranty are only valid in the country of purchase.
What don't we cover with the VEEV warranty?
The following aren't covered by the VEEV warranty:
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear
- Cosmetic damage (such as scratches, dents, broken plastic etc)
- Damage caused by misuse, power surge, improper handling, liquid contact or fire
- Malfunction caused by using the device with non-compatible products
- Damage or malfunction caused by attempts to open, modify and repair, either by a user or by a service provider not accredited by VEEV
- Damage or malfunction caused by failure to use as described in the associated VEEV User Guide