Important information about VEEV
PMI offers a variety of quality, scientifically substantiated smoke-free products that are much better choices than continued smoking. Our vision is that our smoke-free products will one day replace cigarettes.
- Cigarette smoking causes serious diseases and is addictive. Without question, the best decision any smoker can make is to quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- PMI’s smoke-free products are for adults who would otherwise continue to smoke or use other nicotine products.
- We do not offer PMI’s smoke-free products to people who have never used tobacco or nicotine products or who have quit using tobacco and nicotine products. Our smoke-free products are not an alternative to quitting and are not designed as cessation aids.
- Minors should not use tobacco or nicotine in any form Please read more about Good Conversion Practices for PMI’s smoke-free products here.
SAFETY WARNINGS & INSTRUCTIONS
Tobacco and Nicotine
- VEEV™ pods contain nicotine, which is addictive.
- VEEV™ and VEEV™ pods are not risk-free. The best way to reduce tobacco-related health risks is to quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- Some users of VEEV™ reported experiencing abdominal pain, cough dizziness, dry mouth, headache, malaise, nasal stuffiness, nausea, mouth irritation, throat irritation, vomiting.
- Nicotine-containing products should not be used by people who have or are at risk of heart disease, are diabetic, are epileptic, or are experiencing seizures.
- Nicotine-containing products should not be used during pregnancy or while breast-feeding. If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, or think you may be pregnant, you should quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- Stopping smoking or switching to VEEV™ or other nicotine-containing products may require the adjustment of the dosing of certain medicines (e.g. theophylline, clozapine, ropinirole).
- If you have questions about whether you should use VEEV™ given an existing health condition, consult a health care professional.
Exclusive Use of VEEV™ pods
- Only purchase VEEV™ and VEEV™ pods from your local or online VEEV™ store or other authorized retailers.
- Only use VEEV™ pods with VEEV™. Never use VEEV™ with other pods. Doing so may cause injury.
- Do not modify or attempt to refill VEEV™ pods in any way or add any substance to VEEV™ pods. Doing so may cause injury.
- Do not use this product if the VEEV™ pod appears to be damaged, tampered with, broken, or leaking.
Prior to use of a product, users should read the full Safety Warnings & Instructions, which contain important safety information about the use of the product.
Is using VEEV™ safe or risk-free? No. While switching completely to VEEV™ presents less risk to your health, VEEV™ are not risk-free and deliver nicotine, which is addictive. If you are concerned about the health effects of smoking, your best option is to quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether. However, switching completely to VEEV™ is a better choice than continuing to smoke.