Important information about VEEV
- PMI offers a variety of quality, scientifically substantiated smoke-free products that are much better choices than continued smoking. Our vision is that our smoke-free products will one day replace cigarettes.
- Cigarette smoking causes serious diseases and is addictive. Without question, the best decision any smoker can make is to quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- Minors should not use tobacco or nicotine in any form.
- PMI’s smoke-free products are for adults who would otherwise continue to smoke or use other nicotine products.
- We do not offer PMI’s smoke-free products to people who have never used tobacco or nicotine products or who have quit using tobacco and nicotine products. Our smoke-free products are not an alternative to quitting and are not designed as cessation aids.
- VEEV pods, VEEV ONE pods and VEEBA pre-filled electronic cigarettes contain nicotine, which is addictive.
- VEEV and VEEV ONE electronic cigarettes, their compatible pods and the VEEBA pre-filled electronic cigarettes are not risk-free. The best way to reduce tobacco-related health risks is to quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- Some users of VEEV reported experiencing abdominal pain, cough dizziness, dry mouth, headache, malaise, nasal stuffiness, nausea, mouth irritation, throat irritation, vomiting.
- Nicotine-containing products should not be used by people who have or are at risk of heart disease, are diabetic, are epileptic, or are experiencing seizures.
- Nicotine-containing products should not be used during pregnancy or while breast-feeding. If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, or think you may be pregnant, you should quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- Stopping smoking or switching to VEEV, VEEV ONE, or VEEBA or other nicotine-containing products may require the adjustment of the dosing of certain medicines (e.g. theophylline, clozapine, ropinirole).
- If you have questions about whether you should use VEEV, VEEV ONE or VEEBA given an existing health condition, consult a health care professional.
Exclusive Use of VEEV and VEEV ONE pods
- Only purchase VEEV and VEEV ONE electronic cigarettes and their compatible pods from online VEEV shop or other authorized retailers.
- Only use VEEV pods with VEEV electronic cigarette and VEEV ONE pods with VEEV ONE electronic cigarette. Never use VEEV products with other pods. Doing so may cause injury.
- Do not modify or attempt to refill VEEV or VEEV ONE pods in any way or add any substance to VEEV or VEEV ONE pods. Doing so may cause injury.
- Do not use this product if the VEEV or VEEV ONE pod appears to be damaged, tampered with, broken, or leaking.
Prior to use of a product, users should read the full Safety Warnings & Instructions, which contain important safety information about the use of the product.