Why can’t I start the experience?
If you have issues starting the device, there might be several reasons:
- The device is not charged
- You might have forgotten to remove the seal tab from the VEEV pod
- You press & hold the button during vaping
- There is no liquid left in the VEEV pod
- Device malfunction
- VEEV pod leaks
If your device is not starting, please, check the following:
- Charge your device with the manufacturer approved AC power adaptor.
- Ensure you have removed the seal tab from the pod and re-insert it
- To start the experience, press the button only once and do not hold the button while vaping.
- Ensure the VEEV pod has e-liquid in it. If not, replace with a new pod.
- Check if VEEV pod is fully clipped. Detach and re-insert it again.
- In case the pod leaks, thoroughly clean the connector areas of the device and the pod before inserting it back to the device. Then, introduce a corner of a tissue in the pod slot (mouth end) to clean for e-liquid droplet that may collect there.
- Reset your device by pressing the button for 10 seconds
For more information, click here.