VEEV DEVICE FAQs
How to turn OFF the device?
You can switch OFF your VEEV™ device in two ways:
Manually: press the button for 1 second until the device vibrates and lights turn OFF.
Automatically: if VEEV™ device is unused for 3 minutes, it will automatically turn OFF.
How to change the VEEV™ pod?
You can change the VEEV™ pod at any time, and you don’t need to turn OFF your device before removing the VEEV™ pod.
When you insert it, a pulsing light might appear to indicate that the pod is initializing. It is ready to use when the light stops pulsing.
When your pod is almost empty, your device will detect it automatically and indicate this to you with a blinking upper white light before turning off. This is designed to prevent overheating and a burnt taste. Replace the VEEV™ pod when this happens.
Press the button for 1 second after inserting the VEEV™ pod to start vaping.
How to check the charge level of the battery?
You can easily check the charge level of the device when you turn it ON. The LEDs on the side of the device will indicate the current battery level.
When the battery is empty, the lower white light will blink for a few seconds before turning OFF
How to charge the device?
It takes less than 30 minutes to fully charge your VEEV™ from an electrical outlet when using the ™ AC power adaptor.
The device will vibrate when it is connected, and the white breathing LED will indicate that charging is in progress.
When the device is fully charged, the LEDs light will briefly switch ON and fade out.
Only charge VEEV™ using the ™ AC power adaptor and USB cable.
Note: it is possible to vape while charging.
What is the battery charge duration of VEEV™ device?
A VEEV™ full charge lasts for a whole day*.
It takes less than 30 minutes to fully charge your VEEV™ from an electrical outlet when using the ™ AC power adaptor (sold separately).
* based on average of 145 puffs/day. Individual vaping patterns may vary.
What is the responsive draw feature?
The responsive draw is a unique feature that enhances the sensorial experience through the subtle vibration on your lips while you puff. The vibration reflects the strength and the duration of your draw.
You can activate or deactivate it to fit your individual preferences, or even personalize this vibration using the app.
To turn ON/OFF this feature, quickly press on the button while taking a puff.
What is cloud size feature?
The cloud size feature enables to choose between two vape cloud sizes (amount of generated vapour): regular or reduced.
You can change the cloud size only through the app.
Can I remove my VEEV™ pod while the device is ON?
Yes. You can easily change the pod at any time and on the go. What’s more, there is no flavour aftertaste from one pod to another.
VEEV™ will automatically switch OFF when the VEEV™ pod is removed. You don’t need to turn OFF your VEEV™ device beforehand.
If you wait more than 3 minutes to insert the VEEV™ pod, your VEEV™ device will automatically switch off to save battery. You will need to press the button for 1 second after inserting the VEEV™ pod to start vaping.
How to clean VEEV™ device?
Use a dry cloth to clean the mouth end of the pod and the points where the VEEV™ and pod are in contact with one another.
Introduce the corner of a tissue inside the pod slot (mouth end) to clean for any e-liquid droplet.
Use only dry cloth or tissue to clean your device.
Why can’t I start the experience?
If you have issues starting the device, there might be several reasons:
• The device is not charged
• You might have forgotten to remove the seal tab from the VEEV™ pod
• You press & hold the button during vaping
• There is no liquid left in the VEEV™ pod
• Device malfunction
• VEEV™ pod leaks
If your device is not starting, please, check the following:
1. Charge your device with the AC power adaptor.
2. Ensure you have removed the seal tab from the pod and re-insert it
3. To start the experience, press the button only once and do not hold the button while vaping.
4. Ensure the VEEV™ pod has e-liquid in it. If not, replace with a new pod.
5. Check if VEEV™ pod is fully clipped. Detach and re-insert it again.
6. In case the pod leaks, thoroughly clean the connector areas of the device and the pod before inserting it back to the device. Then, introduce a corner of a tissue in the pod slot (mouth end) to clean for e-liquid droplet that may collect there.
7. Reset your device by pressing the button for 10 seconds.
This product is not risk free and provides nicotine, which is addictive. Only for use by adults.