Your first steps
with VEEV NOW
Learn everything about your start with VEEV NOW, for the best possible experience.
Get Started with VEEV NOW
- Unbox your new VEEV NOW device!
- Remove the top silicone-cap.
- Make sure that the inlet holes are not covered, and the air is able to flow through your device.
- Just start puffing! No need to press any buttons for on/off.
- The glowing LED light while you puff means the device is working.
- Stop puffing and the device will turn off automatically.
- LED will pulse 10 times and switch off once the battery is depleted.
- Don't dispose of VEEV NOW with household waste. Return it to us and we will recycle its recyclable components. Find out how to return here.
VEEV NOW: Tips
Remove silicone cap.
Don't forget to remove protective silicone cap from the top of your device before using it.
Don't cover airflow holes.
Make sure that the two airflow holes, on the side of your device, are not blocked by your fingers. The air should be able to flow freely through your device.
Recycle VEEV NOW.
Please don’t dispose your VEEV NOW together with household waste. Return your used devices for recycling. Find out how to return here.