NEW VEEV USER REGISTRATION
What is the age verification during registration and how does it work?
VEEV is a product intended only for adults who are smokers and / or users of nicotine-based products. The sale of VEEV to minors is prohibited. For this reason, we not only ask you to declare your age before accessing the VEEV site, but we also carry out checks on the age of majority during registration. This verification is carried out through a first check of the fiscal code and, if necessary, through an identity document. The documents are used for the sole purpose of verifying the age of majority.
- What documents can be used for age verification? The following Italian identity documents: Identity card, electronic identity card, identity card 3.0, driving license, passport and health card.
- How can I upload the photo of the document for age verification? In the event that the fiscal code alone is not sufficient for age verification, you can proceed with uploading or scanning one of the aforementioned documents through the PC webcam, uploading an existing file or through the smartphone camera.
- I have no possibility to scan the document: how can I register? You can use an image previously saved on your device. Alternatively, you can contact Customer Service who will be able to give you support.
- I entered all the data correctly but the registration is not successful Make sure you have correctly entered all your personal data in the form and, in case of scanning the document, that there is an exact correspondence between what is entered in each field of the registration form and what is reported on the document. In case of problems you can contact the Customer Service who will be able to give you support.
- I don't have an Italian document, how can I register? In this case it is necessary to contact the Customer Service who will be able to give you support.
- How is the data in my document processed? The copy of the inserted identity document will be deleted 1 month after acquisition.