The age verification is done by uploading your Fiscal Code, Driving License or another valid document issued in Italy. The documents are used only to verify the legal age.
To check this document, you can upload a previously saved image or acquire it via your mobile phone camera or webcam.
For the process to be successful:
- the document data must correspond to those entered in the registration form (name, surname and date of birth)
- check that you have a good Internet connection
- Which documents can be used for age verification? The following Italian identity documents: identity card, electronic identity card, identity card 3.0, driving license, passport, health card. The electronic identity card is the blue one with the magnetic strip on the back, the identity card 3.0. has instead the microchip.
- How can I upload the photo of the document for age verification? You can proceed by scanning and then upload one of the documents mentioned above through the camera of your smartphone (you must make sure it wsorks properly), or by uploading an existing file or using the webcam of your PC.
- I don't have the possibility to scan the document: how can I register? You can use an image previously saved on your device that meets the following requirements: the image quality must be good and the document data clearly visible, the total file size must be less than 15MB and the format must be .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .pdf or .heif. In documents that require front and back (ID card, electronic ID card, ID 3.0, driver's license) the two pictures must be on two separate files.
- I entered all the information correctly but the registration failed.
- I don't have an Italian document, how can I register? Contact the Customer Service and they will support you.
- How are my ID details processed? The copy of the ID will be deleted after 1 month from the acquisition.
- How is the purchase of VEEV POD regulated? The purchase can only take place after the acquisition and verification of a valid Italian identity document that proves the age of the buyer. If the document was not previously uploaded and verified during registration or if the document is expired, you will be required to upload it document during the checkout.
- Make sure that you have entered all your personal data correctly in the form and that there is correspondence between what you have entered and what is shown on the document;
- pay particular attention to the fact that the first name and the last name are the ones on the document that you uploaded;
- verify the correct visibility of the data on the document (paying attention not to have dark areas or reflections);
- verify that the document used is Italian and valid;
- verify that you have a good internet connection.
If the data is not correct, click on Retry and start again. Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Service.