Good Conversion Practices for RBH’s Smoke-free Products
RBH offers a variety of quality, scientifically substantiated smoke-free products that are much better choices than continued smoking. Our vision is that our smoke-free products will one day replace cigarettes.
- Cigarette smoking causes serious diseases and is addictive. Without question, the best decision any smoker can make is to quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- Minors should not use tobacco or nicotine in any form.
- RBH’s smoke-free products are for adults who would otherwise continue to smoke or use other nicotine products.
- We do not offer RBH’s smoke-free products to people who have never used tobacco or nicotine products or who have quit using tobacco and nicotine products. Our smoke-free products are not alternatives to quitting and are not designed as cessation aids.
- RBH’s smoke-free products are not risk free and contain nicotine, which is addictive. Switching to a smoke-free product is, however, a better choice than continuing to smoke.
- We support our adult smoke-free product users in their journey to full conversion through education and guidance.
- For consumers to experience the benefits of smoke-free products, they must switch completely and abandon smoking permanently.
- We inform consumers of all relevant safety information about our smoke-free products.
Safety Warnings & Instructions
- VEEVTM pods contain nicotine, which is addictive.
- VEEV device and VEEV pods are not risk-free. The best way to reduce nicotine-related health risk is to quit using tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- Some consumers of VEEV reported experiencing (in alphabetical order) abdominal pain, cough dizziness, dry mouth, headache, malaise, nasal stuffiness, nausea, mouth irritation, throat irritation, vomiting.
- Nicotine-containing products should not be used by people who have or are at risk of heart disease, are diabetic, are epileptic, or are experiencing seizures.
- Nicotine-containing products should not be used during pregnancy or while breast-feeding. If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, or think you may be pregnant, you should quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- Stopping smoking or switching to VEEV device and VEEV pods, or other nicotine-containing products may require the adjustment of the dosing of certain medicines (e.g. theophylline, clozapine, ropinirole).
- If you have questions about whether you should use VEEV device or VEEV pods given an existing health condition, consult a health care professional.
Use of VEEV pods
- Only use VEEV device with VEEV pods. Never use VEEV device with other pods. Doing so may cause injury.
- Do not modify or attempt to refill VEEV pods in any way or add any substance to VEEV pods. Doing so may cause injury.
- Do not use VEEV device if the VEEV pod appears to be damaged, tampered with, broken, or leaking.
Prior to use of a product, users should read the full Safety Warnings & Instructions, which contain important safety information about the use of the product.
VEEVTM devices contain a lithium-ion battery. The lithium-ion battery in the devices is a consumable component that degrades with usage and age. This is a natural process common to all rechargeable lithium-ion batteries. As the battery ages, the active ingredients inside the battery become less capable of retaining energy, resulting in a permanent decrease in maximum battery capacity and usable energy. In addition, the active ingredients become less effective in delivering energy, resulting in a decrease of the battery’s ability to provide sufficient power for electronic device components to operate. As a result, where relevant, the duration of experience may appear to be shorter, the number of puffs or experiences with one full charge may appear to be fewer, the second consecutive use might be shorter or missing, or some device features, may not perform.
The battery is a chemical system that requires certain temperature ranges during charge and discharge to work optimally and minimize battery capacity degradation over its lifetime. Although your device has a specific operating range within which the device will function, operating at the extreme ends of this range will degrade your battery faster. Your device comes with customized software to control the charging parameters in order to maximize the life of your device. These algorithms can support the longevity of your battery life, but they can still never fully mitigate the normal aging mechanisms of lithium batteries. High and low temperature operation of your device will accelerate the natural degradation of your battery. Even if you do not use your device the batteries contain chemical systems which can still degrade over time. In order to slow the battery degradation process, we recommend charging your device within the recommended temperature zone, not keeping it discharged for long periods of time and using the charging cables and power adaptors that come together with the device as per the user guides.